What is the Endocannabinoid system?
- Movement and coordination
- Immune response
How Your Pet’s Endocannabinoid System Works
- Cannabinoid Receptors
- Enzymes that create and break down endocannabinoids
- Motor control
- Immune function
- Reproduction and fertility
Because of its ability to maintain homeostasis within the body, the ECS is perhaps the most important physiologic system involved in establishing and maintaining health.
Supplementing the Endocannabinoid System with CBD
Potential Benefits of CBD supplements
- Heart Murmurs
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Bacterial and Parasitic Infections
- Skin Conditions (Eczema and Psoriasis)
So What About Dosages?
Thanks for reading this article. If you would like to read more about CBD, please feel free to take a look around the site:
- For example, this post about the immune system and CBD might be of interest.
- Or this one looking at if you can get a tolerance to CBD oil).
- Or you might like to read this post asking what is Cannabigerol (aka CBG)?