CBD Shop - Explore Our Range
At CBD Queen, we provide a range of CBD-infused products, including Oils, E-liquids, CBD Skin Care, and Edibles.
All of which have been 3rd party lab-tested, giving you peace of mind that each product in our CBD shop is of the highest purity and quality.
Our products are all organic, vegan, and contain no more than 0.2% THC.
FREE UK delivery on all orders over £25.00.
- All Products, CBD Capsules
- £27.99 – £49.99
- Our CBD Soft gel capsules are Vegan friendly, Gluten free and THC free. Soft gels provide an extremely easy and convenient way of taking CBD and also provide you with an exact dose. Available in a tub of either 30 x 10 mg capsules totalling 300mg or 30 x 30mg totalling 900mg. FREE delivery on UK orders over £25.00.
- Select options
- All Products, CBD Skincare
- £12.99 – £38.99
- Our Rescue Balm is ideal for soothing a number of skin conditions including - eczema, psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, insect bites, and rashes. It is also effective in diminishing the look of scars and stretch marks, as well as relief from tension and inflammation. FREE delivery on UK orders over £25.00.
- Select options
- Gifts and Bundles
- £12.99 – £74.99
- Change someone's life by giving the gift of CBD. This year we decided to bundle together some of our most popular products and discount them to offer the perfect CBD gifts at a fabulous price. FREE delivery on UK orders over £25.00.
- Select options
Why Choose the CBD Queen Shop?
We work very hard to serve our customers. Here is a list of some of the ways how we approach our business:
- We use the highest grade organic CBD.
- We work hard to sell our products in our shop at accessible price points with the highest potency.
- Established in 2018, we are a family-run business and passionate about CBD.
- We have over five years of industry experience.
- We offer a multi-award-winning product range.
- We take a holistic approach to thoughtful product development. It’s about much more than just the bottom line.
- We have over 500 reviews of our CBD shop. A 5 Star Trust Pilot rating. We are rated as excellent.
- We sell lab-tested products.
- We are a caring and passionate team. We welcome you to get in touch if you have any questions about our products.
How Much is Shipping?
We offer free delivery within the UK on orders over £25.
Any costs for shipping that may be incurred are clearly listed in your shopping basket before you pay.
Can You Ship Outside the UK?
Yes absolutely. Please see our shipping page for costs and estimated delivery times.
Do You Have Any Shop Discounts for First-Time Buyers?
We do indeed. If you sign up for the Queens Club Newsletter, you will get a 15% discount on your first order.
You will also receive exclusive offers and deals that we only send out to newsletter subscribers.
Please use the big orange buttons at the top and bottom of every page of the site to sign-up.
Do you Have Lab Reports for the Products in Your CBD Shop?
Absolutely. Our lab reports are displayed on each product page and we can email you the PDF files on request.
What is CBD Oil, and How Can it Potentially Help You?
CBD oil is entirely natural, made of hemp extract and mixed with a carrier oil.
The ECS consists of cell receptors and corresponding molecules located throughout the body.
The ECS is known to be involved in a wide variety of bodily processes.
It performs different tasks, but its goal is always optimal balance or homeostasis within the body.
What’s the Most Effective Form of CBD Oil?
The most effective way to consume CBD is by taking the oil under the tongue, this is know as sub-lingual.
When administering CBD this way, the active CBD is carried from your mucous membranes (located under the tongue) directly into your bloodstream.
With this form of delivery, the bio-availability of CBD is significantly increased compared to other forms of delivery.
It also stays in your system for longer, allowing you to easily increase and decrease your dose accordingly.
How Much CBD Oil Should I Take?
Place between 2-5 drops directly under the tongue and hold. Let the oil sit on the floor of your mouth for 3-5 minutes or as long as you can – ideally until fully absorbed.
Once time is up, swallow what is left of the oil.
It’s essential that when you first start using CBD, you start on a low dose and gradually increase your dose over time.
First-time user: Start by taking 1-2 drops twice a day. After 5-6 days, you can increase the dose by one drop for each serving.
After that, you can continue to increase the dose until you have reached your desired results.
Always leave it at least five days before increasing the dose, as your body needs time to adjust.
You must hold the oil under your tongue for at least 3-5 minutes. Doing so will significantly increase the amount of active CBD entering your system.
Does CBD Oil Make You High?
The short answer is NO! The only psychoactive cannabinoid is THC.
THC is either entirely removed or will only be present in trace amounts within the legal limit of 0.2% and not enough to create a high.
What does CBD Taste Of?
The taste depends on which carrier oil the hemp extract is mixed with and also if there are any added flavours.
Hemp Seed oil is often used as the carrier oil, made up of cold-pressed hemp seeds.
This oil is packed full of omegas 3,6 & 9, and fatty acids naturally found within the seeds. This does have a very earthy, nutty taste that some people find unpleasant.
Medium Chain Triglyceride oil (MCT) is another popular carrier oil. MCT oil is flavourless and odourless.
This is an excellent choice for a much milder taste.
Flavoured oils such as our Peppermint or Orange flavours are mixed with MCT oil, so the oil does have a lovely flavoured taste which is easier on the pallet.
(If you don’t like the flavour of the oils, why not try CBD capsules to get all the goodness with none of the taste?).
Is CBD Oil Legal to Use in the UK?
Yes, CBD is legal in the UK. However, products must not contain any more than 0.2% THC so it is important to buy through a reputable supplier.
Are There Side Effects of Taking CBD? Is it Safe?
CBD is generally considered safe with very rare side effects. The only side effects that have been reported are a bit of upset tummy and slight diarrhoea.
How Strong Are CBD Queen’s Products?
Here at CBD Queen, we pride ourselves on the quality and potency of our products.
All our products are created using the finest plant extracts in the world.
We make our products strong, so they are effective and great value for money.
Precise strengths are listed on the individual product pages.
Is CBD Addictive?
CBD is entirely non-addictive. This is because the body does not store cannabinoids. Therefore, it can’t build up tolerance against it.
What is THC, and is it Related to CBD?
THC and CBD are both cannabinoids naturally found in the hemp plant.
The main difference between them is that CBD is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid, and THC is the only psychoactive cannabinoid found in the plant.
THC is classed as a controlled substance in the UK, and there are restrictions in place for products that contain THC. Products must not contain more than 0.2%.
Still Not Sure What’s the Best Option for You?
If you would like any further information regarding CBD, our shop, or the benefits it can offer, please feel free to visit our blog, which contains lots of information about CBD and its ability to assist with various conditions or ailments.
If you still want some help, please get in touch, and we would be happy to assist you as much as possible.