CBD Skincare Products
Shop our range of CBD-based Skincare products and let your skin feel the enhanced benefits of premium, organic, all-natural CBD oil.
To save 25% on your first order, be sure to sign up for our newsletter using the orange buttons at the top and bottom of this page.
We offer FREE UK delivery on all orders over £25.00.
- All Products, CBD Skincare Products
- £12.99 – £54.99
- Our Rescue Balm is ideal for soothing a number of skin conditions, including - eczema, psoriasis, acne, dermatitis, insect bites, and rashes. It is also effective in diminishing the look of scars and stretch marks, as well as relief from tension and inflammation. FREE delivery on UK orders over £25.00.
- Select options
Everythng You Need to Know About Our CBD Skin Care Products
Why Choose the CBD Queen Skin Care Range?
Here at CBD Queen, we are proud only to sell skin care products that are cruelty and palm oil-free.
Our products contain natural & organic ingredients, which have a potent CBD content and no THC.
We are a family-run UK company that cares passionately about creating the best possible CBD skincare products on the market, sold at a fair price to our fabulous customers.
Is CBD Oil Good for the Skin?
It most certainly is. CBD topicals provide one of the easiest ways to take advantage of CBD’s potential skincare benefits.
Can Topical CBD Help Your Skin?
Yes absolutely! CBD directly impacts the local receptors in the skin surface and muscles when topically applied to the skin.
CBD is incredibly beneficial for our skin’s health, managing pain, and tackling a vast range of skin issues. Potential benefits include:
- Helps alleviate psoriasis
- Helps manage eczema
- Nourishes dry skin.
- Helps reduce acne.
- Helps to reduce scarring.
- Plus, many more.
Is CBD a Good Moisturiser for the Skin?
CBD is incredible for moisturising the skin. Also, it has a fantastic ability to tackle dry skin.
Can Topical CBD Help Other Conditions (Not Skin Related)?
Yes potentially. CBD topicals are fantastic for helping enhance relaxation and calm.
Our body oil can also help with a racing heart, proving highly effective in anxiety sufferers.
Simply rub some CBD Queen body oil on your chest, where your heart area is. This can help bring your heart rate back down to a normal level.
Also, to enhance relaxation, you can apply the body oil to any pressure points, ideally the wrists and soles of the feet.
Our body oil and balms can be applied to the forehead, temples, and neck to assist with headaches or migraines.
Is CBD Good for Ageing Skin and Wrinkles?
CBD offers many benefits thanks to its anti-ageing, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory properties.
It can promote self-healing and rejuvenation.
CBD is a powerful antioxidant, so it helps reduce free radical damage and has powerful anti-ageing benefits due to it being rich in omegas 6 & 9.
It helps dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing out age lines.
Can CBD Help with Acne?
Many people with acne have said that CBD helps them manage their condition.
CBD regulates sebum production, thus minimising oil accumulation within skin pores.
It also possesses anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it effective at tackling acne.
CBD could also help reduce the scars caused by severe acne.
Here are some of the ways that CBD might promote recovery from acne scars:
- Accelerate healing: Continued CBD use may minimise the time it takes for a person to recover from acne and, by extension, speeds up recovery from acne scars.
- Improved collagen levels: Collagen plays a critical role in promoting skin health. CBD encourages the production of collagen, thus ensuring quality skin.
- Skin regeneration: After severe acne, the tissues beneath the skin may be damaged. CBD promotes skin regeneration and the improvement of skin health.
- Hydration: CBD enhances hydration, promoting speedy recovery from the damaged tissues below the skin caused by acne.
What’s the Difference Between Hemp and CBD Skin Care Products?
Products that contain only ‘hemp’ or ‘hemp seed oil’ are not the same as CBD products.
Hemp seed itself is an excellent ingredient containing many essential fatty acids and omegas. However, it does not contain any active CBD.
The two ingredients do not perform similarly because hemp doesn’t contain any CBD.
Active CBD, as an ingredient, adds incredible potential benefits for the skin and well-being.
Are CBD Oil Skin Care Products Safe During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding?
Not all products will be safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. This is due to the essential oils inside some products.
Please check the warnings on each CBD skincare product to check the safety advice, and if in any doubt, always consult your doctor.